High-quality basalt flour, which improves the quality and fertility of the soil. The meal is safe for the environment, it is a natural product, recommended for organic farming.
The meal contains many minerals that naturally occur in the environment. By using basalt flour, plants are supplied with, among others: manganese, indium, zinc, boron, fluorine and molybdenum. No chemical fertilizer offers such a rich composition of micronutrients.
Meal is not a direct fertilizer, it mainly contains micronutrients necessary for plants for proper growth and development. Its ingredients are released gradually and slowly distributed in the soil, thanks to which the plants have constant access to fertilizer during the growing season and do not show deficiencies.
Advantages of using basalt flour
1. No over-fertilization possible - basalt meal is 100% safe for plants and the environment.
2. Improvement of water properties in soil - its presence allows for better accumulation of water in the humus layer.
3. Enriches the compost - the addition of basalt flour to the compost additionally fertilizes the compost
4. Fights plant pests - dusting with basalt flour allows you to get rid of pests (mainly aphids) from vegetable crops.
5. Protection against snails - sprinkling flour around the flower beds is a great mechanical barrier for snails.
6. Protection against fungal diseases - as in the case of pests, dusting with flour inhibits the development of fungal pathogens.
7. Seed treatment - flour can be used to treat seeds as an alternative to chemical preparations.
8. For all plants - the flour can be applied to any plant: vegetables, fruit, ornamental, home.
Recommended doses of meal application
For regular fertilization: 2-3 kg per 100 m2
For the first soil improvement: 5 kg per 10 m2.
For setting up a lawn: 3 kg per 10 m2.
For dusting plants against pests and diseases: 1-2 kg per 100 m2
The package contains 3 kg of flour