Biomonic is a high-performance ecological fertilizer for all types of substrate - for potted, balcony and garden plants . The only one of its kind on the Polish market - natural horse manure in liquid form . It is made only of natural ingredients, without the addition of chemicals or enhancers.
The content of organic compounds in the fertilizer has been properly balanced to provide the plants with all the necessary nutrients. Regular use of Biomonic results in improvement of the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil , as well as enrichment of its microflora , which is necessary for the proper growth of plants.
This fertilizer is highly efficient and versatile in use. It has also been qualified for use in organic farming .
Measure out the required amount of fertilizer and mix with the correct amount of water. Apply by watering.
- Ornamental potted plants: 50 ml of fertilizer per 1 liter of water - from March to September, water with a 5% solution at each watering. Every 3 weeks from October to February. Adjust the amount to the size of the pot.
- Ornamental garden plants: 150 ml of fertilizer per 1 liter of water - water the plants during the growing season, every 2 weeks, in the amount of 1.5 -2 liters of solution for 1 m 2 .
- Orchard plants: before planting trees - mix 500 ml of fertilizer with 0.5 l of water and water the soil in the amount of 5 liters of solution for 1 m 2 , then mix the substrate to a depth of approx. 20 cm. In an already existing orchard / plantation - water with the prepared solution in early spring, before starting vegetation or after fruit harvest (not later than November 30).
- Vegetables : before sowing or planting seedlings - 500 ml of fertilizer per 1 liter of water, in the amount of 5 liters per 1 m 2 , then mix the substrate to a depth of about 20 cm.
- Preparation of the substrate for production: 500 ml of fertilizer per 1 l of water, in the amount of 5 liters per 1 m 3 .
- Do not mix fertilizer with plant protection products.
- Do not use plants intended for direct human consumption during vegetation.
- Do not graze livestock or harvest crops for forage for at least 21 days after applying fertilizer.
- Do not use on frozen surfaces.
- pH - 8.0
- Organic matter - 48.8% on a dry basis
- Nitrogen (N) - 0.1%
- All water-soluble ingredients.
Packaging : 5 l