Plonar Active for fruit and vegetables – ecological granular fertilizer – 1 kg Ekodarpol
Plonar Active granular organic-mineral fertilizer for vegetables and fruits is a ecological alternative to traditional fertilisers. Thanks to the high concentration of humic acids as well as macro and microelements, effectively improves soil fertility. One kilogram of Plonar Active replaces a ton of manure, making it a extremely efficient fertiliser. It can be used to improve and recultivate soils before growing vegetables and fruits.
What are the benefits of using Plonar Active fertilizer for vegetables and fruits?
- the possibility of healthy, ecological cultivation of vegetables and fruits
- increasing the yield of fruit and vegetables and improving their taste and nutritional values
- retaining nutrients in the soil and allowing them to be used better (reducing nutrient losses due to leaching)
- activating the development of native, positive bacterial microflora
- restoring the natural fertility of the soil, improving its structure by increasing the content of humus and accumulating nutrients and water.
How to use
Measure the required amount of granules and spread evenly under the plants. If possible, mix with the top layer of soil.
Minimum 35% organic matter, including:
- 65% humic acids,
- 3.5% phosphorus P5O5
- 6.5% potassium K2O
- 9% Calcium CaO
Yield: 1kg at 75m2
Package: 1 kg
Available packages: 1 kg, 3 kg