Sanitabs - Tablets for septic tanks, sewage treatment plants and toilets 50 pcs + 5 FREE 4Gardens
Effectively clean and unclog sewers, septic tanks and drainage systems. Safe for humans and animals. Does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- septic tanks
- sewage treatment plants
- portable toilets
Directions for use:
Drop the tablet into the toilet. When the effervescence stops (about 7 minutes), drain the water.
Dosage in free-standing toilets (e.g. in the garden): Dissolve the tablet in about 5l of water. Wait about 7 minutes and pour into the toilet.
- use directly into the toilet bowl or the septic tank
- use regularly every 7 days to maintain optimal bacterial activity
- the package contains 55pcs tablets enough for 12 months
1x10 saprophic bacteria, enzymes, citric acid, fumaric acid and fragrance composition.
Dosage according to the capacity of the septic tank m3:
- 1-3 m3 - 1 tablet per week
- 4-6 m3 - 2 tablets per week
- >6 m3 - 3 tablets per week
- In case of a longer break in use, apply a double dose at the first dosing.
Limit the use of cleaning products containing chlorine.